Dog Adoption Application
Must be over the age of 18 to apply
Please list current and other pets you have owned in the past five years.
Please list your current veterinarian and any vets you have used in the past 10 years
Please provide two non-related references:
* If you rent, a copy of your lease and addendum for pets must be presented to Saving Paws Animal Rescue.
* By signing this adoption application, you agree to provide vaccinations, health check-ups and any additional veterinary care, by a qualified veterinarian, on a yearly or as-needed basis.
* By signing this adoption application, you agree to have this pet spayed or neutered if he/she is not already sterilized. A deposit may be required for non-sterilized animals, which will be returned to you upon receipt of a signed letter from your veterinarian indicating date of spay/neuter surgery.
* Your adoption fee is a donation to Saving Paws Animal Rescue and is nonrefundable.
* When adopting a dog or puppy, please bring a collar and leash along when picking up your new pet.
By signing this form, I/we acknowledge that the information on this form is true and correct. I/we agree to all provisions indicated on this form. I/we understand that any misrepresentation of fact may result in Saving Paws Animal Rescue Inc. refusing adoption privileges to me/us. If my/our request for adoption is approved and later Saving Paws Animal Rescue Inc. discovers the above information is not true or correct, this application becomes null and void, and because of my breach of contract, Saving Paws Animal Rescue Inc. reserves the right to remove the adopted pet from my home, and I will be held responsible for any associated legal costs incurred as part of said reclamation process. In order to ensure the best homes for our rescued pets, we reserve the right to deny any adoption application.