Our largest fund raiser of the year, the annual Holiday Miracle party, is comingChicken, beef, or vegetarian dinner - live and silent auctions - paddle wheel - raffle prizes - door prizes - great entertainment!
Buy your tickets online! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are many ways you can help:
- Volunteer to help work the event
- Solicit area businesses for a gift basket item, monetary donation or sponsorship donation. We can provide you with businesses to contact or you may contact your own. We get many business donations each year so many are eager to help!
- Donate an item or empty gift basket for the silent auction yourself
- Get together with friends or co-workers and make a basket(s) to donate for the silent auction
If you are interested in helping us to make this year's Holiday Miracle the most successful one yet, please email email@example.com and we'll discuss the next steps with you. No donation is too small.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feline Freedom Month from June 4th - July 4th! All kitties one year and up for only $40! Check out our cats that are available for adoption. http://www.savingpaws.com/
Puppy and Kitten Food
We desperately need your help feeding our kittens and puppies, and ask that consider making a donation of high quality brand foods. If you don't have time to stop in and drop off a bag or two, we would be happy to arrange pickup, please contact us at 920-830-2392 to arrange pick up.
We need help finishing our new rescue: Please consider donating gift cards for building supplies!!
The address for drop off is N3141 Meade St, Appleton WI 54913
For more information please you can email us at: email@example.com
We recently moved into a new location for the rescue and we need to replace the existing roof to keep our animals safe! We can't do it without your generous donations. You may donate at www.savingpaws.com/
We also need experienced metal roof installers. If you are interested in helping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saving Paws needs fosters! There are so many animals to save and we need your help so we can keep saving as many as we are. We can't do that unless we have fosters to give them temporary homes.
We know many people worry about getting attached to the animal, which is normal. The most common question asked is how we can give them up. The answer is simple ... it truly saves lives, a lot of them. It is hard to say goodbye to a pet we've fallen in love with, but the alternative is even sadder (3.5 million pets are euthanized every year, most who don't need to be). Heck, you might even find your next pet this way!
Please consider applying to be a foster today, it's one of the biggest contribution you can make!
1. Click HERE to print a "Post-for-Paws" - just print and post at your local grocery store, pet store, gas station, everywhere you go!
2. Check out our How You Can Help page
3. Shop with iGive and download the GoodSearch toolbar - donate while you shop!
4. Shop at Petango for all your pet needs AND at Amazon for everything else! Make sure to click through these links:
5. Become a facebook friend of Purina's Rally to the Rescue. It is a great program that supports a lot of shelters and has helped get MANY animals into a forever home!
We give our pets all the love, attention, and veterinary care and help they need. Please click PetMeds for helpful information for your pet.
I Love Dogs! is an incredible database for dog food reviews. Not only do they provide food product reviews and analysis, they also have a lot of great information on training and breeds, as well as a forum where you can connect with other dog owners. Our dog team loves this site and we hope you do too!